KH-7 OXY EFFECT STAIN REMOVER is a stain remover specially formulated to effortlessly remove rust / bleach stains.
This type of stains is strongly coloured. Active Oxygen in KH-7 Oxy-Effect Stain Remover is highly effective to remove this type of stains such as wine, vegetables, fizzy drinks, coffee, tempera paint, tomato sauce, strawberries...
Equipped with a convenient sprayer, spray directly on the stain. Use the amount of product you need only where you need it.
Its formulation without bleach enables its use both with white and coloured, and even black clothes.
You can also use it to reinforce the action of your usual detergent by adding a jet of KH-7 OXY EFFECT STAIN REMOVER directly into the washing machine along with the laundry.
If it is the first time it is applied, we recommend that you carefully read the label and follow the garment’s washing instructions (see our symbol guide).
Spray KH-7 STAIN REMOVER directly on the stain. Leave the product for 5 minutes without letting it dry on the garment and then wash the garment by machine or by hand, as usual.
For best results, apply the product and wash the garment when the stain is fresh and has not been washed yet.
If the stain is already dry, wet it first, apply the product and rub it with the garment itself. Avoid hard bristle brushes, they can damage the fabric.
It is not recommended to use any type of stain remover with delicate fabrics. Do not use KH-7 OXY EFFECT STAIN REMOVER on wool, leather, silk, suede or linen garments.
Active oxygen formulations like that of KH-7 OXY-EFFECT STAIN REMOVER should never be applied to blood spots. For blood stains try KH-7 Stain Remover or even KH-7 Grease Remover.
Some colours may be poorly fixed on garments, so it is advisable not to rub these types of garments or use additives and stain removers. We always recommend in first washings to check the resistance of a fabric and / or colour by applying the product in a non-visible area.
Do not swallow. In case of swallowing, seek medical advice immediately and show the container or label. In case of accident contact the National Poisons Information Service (Tel. 91.562.04.20).